Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
St. Louis eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Scottrade Center, Busch Stadium, and Gateway Arch. Also nearby are City Museum and Edward Jones Dome.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard St. Louis Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard St. Louis Downtown provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1368 square feet (123 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard St. Louis Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Event catering
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 123
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1368
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.