Please enter your travel dates.
Delta Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Delta Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Club Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, Accessible
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
Premier Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
St. John's eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in St. John's, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Mile One Centre, Visitor Information Center City of St.John's, and Newman Wine Vaults. Also nearby are Railway Coastal Museum and Wesley United Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Delta St John's Hotel & Conference Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta St John's Hotel & Conference Centre features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. 21 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and tour assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 403
- Number of floors - 11
- Business services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Mickey Quinns - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.