Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View - Special Offer
- One King Bed
St. John's hotel with a restaurant
Situated in St. John's, this hotel is close to National War Memorial, Harbourside Park, and St. John's Government House. Also nearby are Port of St. John's and Commissariat House.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard St. John's Newfoundland features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 14 April 2014 to 26 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The hotel will be renovating from 27 May 2014 to 30 June 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1450 square feet (131 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Courtyard St. John's Newfoundland is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 131
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1450
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Concierge desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Grocery store
- Total number of rooms - 86
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Smittys - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.99 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 15 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.