Availability: Abba Inn Downtown
St. John's eco-friendly bed & breakfast with a complimentary breakfast
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly bed & breakfast is close to Basilica Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Visitor Information Center City of St.John's, and Confederation Building. Also nearby are St. Bonaventure College and Longshoremen's Protective Union Hall.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Abba Inn Downtown provides multilingual staff, express check-in, and express check-out.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Abba Inn Downtown Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian bed & breakfast also offers multilingual staff, express check-in, and express check-out.
Abba Inn Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1894
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 8:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Abba Inn Downtown Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
If front desk is not open upon arrival, use the lobby phone to reach staff. Use the doorbell in case of any problems.
Guests arriving when the front desk is closed will be left an entry envelope, allowing access to the room.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 40 (one way)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 40
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 30 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 July to 15 September. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in The Green Leaf Environmental Standard (GLES), a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.