Please enter your travel dates.
King with sofabed nonsmoking - No Refund.
- 1 king
Two queen room balcony nonsmoking - No Refund.
- 2 queen
Two queen oceanview room - No Refund.
- 2 queen
King room with oceanview - No Refund.
- 1 king
Sun and fun on the beach, near Cocoa Beach Pier
This Cocoa Beach hotel is set on the beach a short distance from East Coast Surfing Hall of Fame, Alan Shepard Park, and Cocoa Beach Pier. Also nearby are Dinosaur Store and Museum and Lori Wilson Park.
At Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Event facilities measuring 5000 square feet (450 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and a casino shuttle. This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel.
Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral has designated areas for smoking.
- Private beach - direct access
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Grocery/convenience store
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 450
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1999
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Long-term parking (surcharge), Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.