Book your room at Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies
Economy RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Slopeside hotel with sledding
Located in the mountains, this slopeside Titisee-Neustadt hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access near Badeparadies Schwarzwald winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Feldberg Ski Resort.
With direct access to the slopes, Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies makes guests feel at home with amenities like a restaurant and a sauna.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Sonnenmatte nahe Badeparadies has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Schwarzwaldbuffet - This poolside buffet restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Game viewing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Sledding on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in; keys may be left at the night check-in entrance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 16.90
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 9.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 15.90
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 8.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 32.50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 12.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 25.90
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 10.00 (from 4 to 10 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 01 04 per adult: EUR 14.90
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-14 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 2.10 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 1.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18.00 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Bonus Card Offers
Book a stay and receive the following:
- A complimentary Hochschwarzwald Card on arrival, offering free access to more than 50 attractions in the region
- Discounted rate for the Schwarzwald Card, offering discounts at more than 100 sites, including a one-day pass to Europa Park