Availability: Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly hideaway above Nuevo Vallarta beach
Bluffs above the bay
Offering a lush tropical setting and activities for all ages, the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa - All Inclusive is arrayed on bluffs overlooking a long beach on Banderas Bay; the Splash water park is 22 km (14 mi) away.
Pools for everybody
The main pool complex at Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa - All Inclusive comprises a large family pool, a children's pool, and a toddlers' wading pool; open-air massage is available by the quiet, adult pool away up on a bluff.
Sea or garden views
Richly colored rooms have balconies or patios facing the sea or the tropical gardens. This All Inclusive resort in Nuevo Vallarta includes various amenities in the room price.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- In-room minibar (non-alcoholic beverages included)
- Dining and beverage availability limited at one or more venues
- Surcharges for bottled wine
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Supervised activities for children between 4 and 12 years old
- Open from 9 AM until 11 PM
- Theme parties
- Airport transfers
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Golf green fees
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Room service
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Vividly colored in blue, pink, champagne, and white and accented with red-tile and thatched roofs, this Nuevo Vallarta resort is surrounded by jungle and contains dense botanical gardens. Activities begin in the morning with stretching and aerobics and continue with dance classes, games, and athletic contests; and culminate with shows by the staff in an open-air theater. On Saturdays there's a beach party. Other nights the disco nightclub remains open for dancing and drinks until 2 AM.
Each side of the Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa - All Inclusive includes a hammock area, and there's open-air massage near the adult pool. Under a conical palapa near two tennis courts is a fully equipped, mirrored fitness center. All Inclusive is adjacent to an 18-hole golf course. Children have their own air-conditioned club flanked by both sand and lawn playgrounds.
The property offers high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Additional amenities include a conference center, concierge services and garden. Public areas are air conditioned. Fines apply for smoking outside of designated smoking areas.
All-Inclusive Plan - Price includes the following:
- Room or suite accommodations
- Unlimited food and drink (five buffet-style or a la carte restaurants featuring local and international cuisine; seven bars)
- Premium drinks (non-alcoholic and alcoholic)
- Room minibar stocked with soft drinks
- Non-motorized water-sports equipment (windsurfers, kayaks, and small sailboats)
- All activities and entertainment
- All fitness and recreation facilities (three pools, umbrella and towel service for pool and private beach area, two tennis courts, an archery area, bocce ball court, Ping-Pong table, pool/billiards table, bicycles, stretching equipment, aerobics equipment, water aerobics, water polo, an introductory scuba-diving lesson)
- Taxes and gratuities
Not included: beauty treatments, massage, water and land excursions, scuba diving, use of Internet-connected computers in the business center, babysitting, and medical services.
- Express check-in
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Arcade/game room
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 8
- Luggage storage
- Direct access to private beach
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Supervised childcare/activities
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Poolside bar
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 422
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- On private beach
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- iPod docking station
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Jetted bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
El Bosque - The resort's main restaurant, El Bosque is divided into two sections, each under an enormous, soaring, thatch-roof palapa and furnished with carved, dark-wood chairs and colorful chair cushions and table linens. Bountiful breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets are served, with lunches and dinners featuring theme foods such as Italian or Mexican. After dinner closes at 11 PM, fast foods such as pizza, hamburgers, and nachos are available until 1 AM.
Viva Mexico - Reached by a staircase ascending from the center of El Bosque, this dinner restaurant has its own palapa; features rustic decor such as wood-paddle ceiling fans, leather-and-wood furniture, and junk-metal sculptures; provides a sweeping ocean view; and serves à la carte Mexican fare. Reservations and casual resortwear required.
Portofino - Located on a bluff overlooking the ocean and graced by a conical palapa, Portofino serves Mediterranean-accented, à la carte dinners. Reservations and casual resortwear required.
Las Terrazas - By the main pool, Las Terrazas serves buffet-style snacks. Hours are 11 AM to 6 PM.
Bambú - On El Bosque's second floor, Bambú features Oriental cuisine a la carte.
Ribs & More - specializes in a la cart Steak House Grill meals. At night it's joined by Las Terrazas.
Sports activities and entertainment at the pool and beach are offered daily. Guests can enjoy nightly shows at the theatre, live music, and dancing classes.
In addition to daily entertainment and a nightly show for children, the resort offers a club for children 4 - 12 years old. Open daily, the club features a playground, an arts-and-crafts room, ecological activities, indoor and outdoor play areas, a home-theatre system, and video games.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Playground on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing on site
The Zentropia spa offers a variety of treatments and services, including vapor baths; facial and body treatments; waxing; massages (offered in a treatment room or on the beach); and aromatherapy with oils, herbs, and natural extracts. There is a spa tub, sauna and Turkish bath, which are free for all Royal Suites guests. A beauty salon provides services for both men and women. Guests can enjoy a view of the garden. Open daily; reservations required for all services. Guests under 18 aren't allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa - All Inclusive Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- SaunaThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Facilities fee: USD 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Bronze Benchmarked, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.