Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed, Accessible
- 1 king
Suite One King Bed with Jetted Tub
- 1 king
Two Queen Beds Non-Smoking
- 2 queen
Guest Room-1K-Non Smoking
- 1 king
Mishawaka eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Mishawaka, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Heritage Square Shopping, University Park Mall, and Hesburgh Library. Area attractions also include Notre Dame Stadium and University of Notre Dame.
At Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mishawaka, IN, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mishawaka, IN features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, a media library, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 2
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Microwave in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.