Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly Sorrento property with outdoor pool and beach access.
On the coast
This elegant hotel is located in Sorrento, 250 meters from the beach, 13 kilometers from Capri, within 22 kilometers of Positano and 40 kilometers of Vesuvius.
Hotel restaurant, piano bar
Guests can enjoy Italian cuisine in the restaurant, live music in the piano bar, sunbathe on the panoramic roof terrace, or relax by the outdoor pool.
Satellite TV, free Wi-Fi
Air conditioned guestrooms feature tiled floors, patterned fabrics, and modern wood furnishings; all include safes, minibars, satellite TVs, free movies in the evening and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is closed during the winter season.
Guests can enjoy a leisurely swim in the outdoor pool which also has massage jets, or admire the views of Vesuvius and the Bay of Naples from the rooftop sun terrace. Twice a week the piano bar hosts live music, and guests can also take advantage of room service. Those wishing to explore Sorrento can make use of the hotel's complimentary minibus service to the city centre.
A complimentary breakfast buffet is served each morning. Concierge services and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access are also available.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Pool table
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Computer station
- Half board rates available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Internet point
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Snack bar/deli
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1962
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Free movie channels
Guests of the Hotel Caravel enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Caravel Restaurant - Italian and Mediterranean cuisine is served in a relaxed setting with low-level lighting. Vegetarian dishes are available and a special diet menu is provided. A vegetable and salad buffet is available every evening. The restaurant has an extensive wine list and hosts a weekly Neapolitan evening with live music. Guests can enjoy a range of pizza or pasta, or a choice of cold and hot snacks at lunch time served on the garden veranda or in the conservatory.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Early departure fee charged
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: EUR 15 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning will not be available from 1 May to 30 September.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Travellife Gold, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.