Book your room at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
Fairmont KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Fairmont QueenMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Fireplace KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Fireplace Two QueenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Wine Country Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Mission SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Spa resort with golf course in Boyes Hot Springs
Near Sonoma Plaza
Nestled in the Boyes Hot Springs neighborhood of Sonoma, this spa resort is 1.5 miles from Sonoma Golf Club. Sonoma Presidio, Sonoma Plaza, and Mission San Francisco Solano are all 2.5 miles away.
Spa, wine tastings
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa features daily wine tastings in the lobby. The hotel includes a 177-acre golf course, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub. A spa pampers guests with massages.
Guestrooms at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offer garden, courtyard, or neighborhood views. TVs come with cable channels and pay movies. Guests enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa features daily wine tastings in the lobby. The Big 3 Diner serves breakfast each morning (surcharge), as well as American cuisine for lunch and dinner. Guests enjoy cocktails at The Water Tower.
This Sonoma resort provides a seasonal heated outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna, as well as a 177-acre golf course. The hotel includes tennis courts and a fitness facility. A spa pampers guests with massages and beauty services. The hotel offers a 24-hour business center, 10 meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment, and technology support staff. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). A complimentary shuttle transports guests to Sonoma Golf Club. Onsite parking, valet parking, and an airport shuttle are available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 226
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1927
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (13.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access ( 13.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (13.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Ceiling fan
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Santé Restaurant - Fine dining restaurant open nightly. Seafood, meat, and vegetable dishes served for dinner.
The Big 3 Restaurant - Casual bistro serving American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, including lemon pancakes and pizzas.
Sonoma Golf Club Grill - Restaurant and bar in Sonoma Golf Clubhouse serving wine country cuisine for breakfast and lunch. Golf course views.
38 North Lounge - New wine bar offering guests the opportunity to sample some of the best local and international wines.
The Water Tower - Poolside bar and café serving sandwiches, salads, and fruit smoothies for lunch, as well as cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa offers an 18-hole golf course and tennis courts. The hotel features a seasonal heated outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna, as well as a steam room. A fitness facility includes cardio machines, free weights, and fitness classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hot springs on site
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Health Club & Spa features massages, facial and body treatments, and beauty services. The full-service spa includes a bath house, a spa mineral pool, and a hair salon, as well as a boutique.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 29 per person, per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.