Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Room - Advance Special Rate
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe, Two Single Beds - Advance Special Rate
- Two Single Beds
Deluxe King Room - Advance Special Rate
- One King Bed
Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed - Advance Special Rate
- One King and One Sofa Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in Bristol (Yatton)
Located near the airport, this spa hotel is in Bristol (Yatton), and area attractions include Clevedon Court, Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, and International Helicopter Museum. Regional attractions also include Cheddar Gorge and Caves and Clifton Suspension Bridge.
In addition to 2 restaurants, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol - Cadbury House features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to LCD televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include sofa beds. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol - Cadbury House features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Onsite parking is complimentary.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol - Cadbury House is a smoke-free property.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Marco Pierre White Grill - Overlooking the garden, this steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The Living Room - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
The Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
TheSpa at Cadbury House has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body scrubs
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.