Availability: Scandic Nyköping City
Queen EconomyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family SuperiorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Nykoping near Nykoping Castle
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Vasterport Shopping Centre, Nykoping Castle, and Sormlands Museum. Also nearby are Nykoping Harbor and Nykoping Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Nyköping City features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Nyköping City Amenities
In addition to a spa tub, Scandic Nyköping City features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 4960 square feet (461 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
Scandic Nyköping City is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 4960
- Conference space size (meters) - 461
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Voyage - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Scandic Nyköping City Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: SEK 200 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.