Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double and 1 single
- Triple Occupancy
- Quadruple Occupancy
Double Room Single Use
- 1 double
Farm stay with a restaurant, in San Gimignano (Val d'Elsa)
This farm stay is located in San Gimignano (Val d'Elsa), close to Bocaccio House, Certaldo Alto, and Palazzo Pretorio. Local attractions also include Tenuta Torciano Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, Poderi Arcangelo features a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and an Internet point.
In addition to plasma televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The farm stay offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This San Gimignano farm stay also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Event catering
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Individually decorated
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- Plasma TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in time is between 3 PM and 7:30 PM. Guests intending to arrive after 7:30 PM must contact the property directly to schedule check-in arrangements. The contact information will appear in the reservation confirmation e-mail. Late arrival without prior arrangement with the hotel will result in a fee.
Heating is not included in the price for the 1 Bedroom Apartment or for the 2 Bedroom Apt 2 Bathrooms; heating charges will be collected at check-out.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, for the first 10 nights. This tax applies from 1 March to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city or children under 13 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the farm stay prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.