Book your room at Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, PoolsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
5-star luxury resort in Siem Reap with a full-service spa
Situated in the city center, this luxury resort is close to Wat Preah Prom Rath, Angkor Trade Center, and Shrine to Preah Ang Check and Preah Ang Chom. Also nearby are Siem Reap Royal Residence and Pub Street.
Recreational amenities at Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor features an outdoor pool and a sauna. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters) include conference space. This luxury resort also offers a fitness center, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2001
- 24-hour business center
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free newspaper
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ember - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Martini Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Circle - This poolside restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Kong Kea Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 235
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 118 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 330
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 165 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 17
- Early check-in fee: USD 305
- Late check-out fee: USD 200
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 70 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Belmond La Résidence d'Angkor is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.