Book your room at Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa
4-star hotel in Shrewsbury with a full-service spa
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as Shrewsbury Castle, St. Mary's Church, and Shrewsbury Abbey. Area attractions also include Greenhous Meadow.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and minibars, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with desks and complimentary bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 9501 square feet (883 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa tub
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 87
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 9501
- Conference space size (meters) - 883
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed internet ( 9.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Oak Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa Naturel has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.