Availability: The Pavilion Century Tower
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4.5-star family-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in Shenzhen (Futian)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Shenzhen (Futian), close to Shenzhen Huaqiang North Commercial Circle, Huaqiangbei, and Shenzhen Museum. Also nearby are Shenzhen Stadium and Lizhi Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, The Pavilion Century Tower features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Pavilion Century Tower Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, The Pavilion Century Tower features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 45305 square feet (4209 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and spa services. An area shuttle within 3 km, a theme park shuttle, and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
The Pavilion Century Tower has designated areas for smoking.
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 237
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 23
- Conference space size (feet) - 45305
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 4209
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- DVD player
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Fusion Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
Chun Man Yuan Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Pavilion Century Tower Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 60 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 460 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 200 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.