Availability: Lords Hotel Sharjah
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star family-friendly hotel in Sharjah with 3 restaurants
This family-friendly hotel is located in Sharjah, close to Sharjah Aquarium, Al Jazeera Park, and Al Qasba. Also nearby are Sharjah Gold Souq and Blue Souq Sharjah.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Lords Hotel Sharjah features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a swim-up bar.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, fireplaces, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lords Hotel Sharjah Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Lords Hotel Sharjah provides a sauna and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 20 square feet (2 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Guests can use the outdoor pool and health club at a partner hotel. An area shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Lords Hotel Sharjah has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 20
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Free valet parking
- Year Built 2008
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
HARBOR RESTAURANT - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
SKY LIGHT COFFEE SHOP - This coffee shop serves brunch only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Lords Hotel Sharjah Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AED 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in TUV Rheinland, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.