Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Non Refundable
- One Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Twin Room - Room only
- Two Beds
Rouen hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Rouen, this hotel is close to Rouen Cathedral, Gros Horloge, and Jeanne d'Arc Church. Also nearby are Place du Vieux-Marche and University of Rouen.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Rouen Saint Sever features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, direct-dial phones, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Rouen hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Cruise Cafe - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4.50 per night
- An optional resort fee may be paid onsite for access to certain resort amenities
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.