Please enter your travel dates.
King Corner Deluxe Hosted Wine Reception
Queen Queen Deluxe Room - Hosted Wine Reception
Queen Room Hosted Wine Reception
Accessible Queen Room Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 queen
Downtown Seattle hotel celebrates Washington wines
Near shops, museum
This 11-story boutique hotel in downtown Seattle is 2 blocks from the 5th Avenue Theatre and within 6 blocks of downtown shopping, the Seattle Art Museum, and the Washington State Convention Center.
Hotel Vintage hosts evening fireside receptions with Washington wines, often featuring representatives of the wineries. Fine dining in the adjacent restaurant features northern Italian cuisine.
Non-smoking rooms at Hotel Vintage include a minibar, flat-screen TV, CD/DVD player, bathrobes, and luxury bath products. Beds are topped with down bedspreads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel's fine-dining restaurant, Tulio, specializes in regional Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients. The lobby hosts wine a reception each evening and complimentary coffee and tea service daily. Private receptions or small functions may be reserved in Solaio, the dining area located above Tulio Ristorante. The fitness center and business center, located on Floor 2, are open 24 hours and are complimentary to guests. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also provided.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 11
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 93
- Smoke-free property
- Technology support staff
- Pool table
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Guests have complimentary access to the fitness room located on Floor 2.
Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel is six blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
In-room spa services are available at this hotel.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.