Book your room at Le Progrès
Hotel in Angers near Musee des Beaux-Arts
Located in the heart of Angers, this hotel is within walking distance of Galerie David d'Angers and Musee des Beaux-Arts. Also nearby are Chateau d'Angers and Angers Cathedral.
Le Progrès provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and meeting rooms.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and desks, guestrooms feature complimentary weekday newspapers along with hair dryers and detached private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
At your hotel
At your hotel
Le Progrès features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and an elevator (lift). 1 meeting rooms are available. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
The fine print for Le Progrès
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9.50 and EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 5.00 per day
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.