Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay And Save 20 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Stay And Save 20 Percent
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed - Stay And Save 20 Percent
- One King Bed
Business Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking - Stay And Save 20 Percent
- One Queen Bed
Saskatoon eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Saskatoon, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Midtown Plaza, University of Saskatchewan, and Ukrainian Museum of Canada. Also nearby are Mendel Art Gallery and University Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Saskatoon features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Saskatoon features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
Ramada Saskatoon has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.