Availability: Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Double Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior Double Room Single Use, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star romantic hotel with an indoor pool in Sao Paulo (Vila Olimpia - Brooklin)
This romantic hotel is located in Sao Paulo (Vila Olimpia - Brooklin), close to United Nations Sao Paulo, Canadian Consulate General, and WTC Golden Hall. Also nearby are Octavio Frias de Oliveira Bridge and Paulista Equestrian Society.
In addition to a restaurant, Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 2518 square feet (234 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 17
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 234
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2003
- Conference space size (feet) - 2518
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Tom - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 4.76 per accommodation, per night
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 10 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: BRL 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 200 per day
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.