Availability: Mercure São Bernardo Do Campo Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Sao Bernardo do Campo aparthotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this aparthotel is close to Paco Municipal, Shopping Metropole, and Sao Bernardo Plaza Shopping. Nearby attractions also include Cidade da Crianca.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure São Bernardo Do Campo Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, microwaves, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure São Bernardo Do Campo Hotel Amenities
Mercure São Bernardo Do Campo Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 753 square feet (70 square meters) include small meeting rooms. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure São Bernardo Do Campo Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Year Built 2003
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Karina - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
Mercure São Bernardo Do Campo Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.20 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: BRL 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 10,00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 50,00 per night
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.