Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Garden View
- One King Bed
Standard Room, Ocean View
- One King Bed
Family-friendly resort on the beach, with 3 outdoor swimming pools
Within easy reach of Los Marlins Golf Course, this Juan Dolio resort is located connected to the airport and on the beach. Area attractions also include Guavaberry Golf and Country Club and Guayacanes Beach.
Spend the day on Talanquera Beach Resort All Inclusive's beach or relax by one of the resort's 3 outdoor swimming pools.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- All-Inclusive Details
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities are included.
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
Talanquera Beach Resort All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Talanquera Beach Resort All Inclusive features 3 outdoor swimming pools and a children's pool. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered.
This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. 2 meeting rooms are available. This all-inclusive resort also offers a nightclub, a children's club, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Children's club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1983
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 14
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Talanquera Beach Resort All Inclusive has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Dominican Republic will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- In-room safe fee: USD 4 per day
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 25 December. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.