Book your room at Tulip Inn Hotel Presidente Santiago
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel with a restaurant, in Santiago (Providencia)
This hotel is located in Santiago (Providencia), close to Clinica Santa Maria, San Cristobal Hill, and Palacio de la Moneda. Also nearby are Santa Lucia Hill and Santiago Town Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Tulip Inn Hotel Presidente Santiago features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 398 square feet (37 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
Tulip Inn Hotel Presidente Santiago is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1985
- Conference space size (feet) - 398
- Conference space size (meters) - 37
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Climate control
Where to Eat
Tulip Inn Hotel Presidente Santiago has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.