Availability: Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel with 4 restaurants in Santiago (Providencia)
This luxury hotel is located in Santiago (Providencia), close to Sculpture Park, San Cristobal Hill, and Sernatur. Also nearby are Mall Panoramico and Clinica Santa Maria.
In addition to 4 restaurants, Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center provides a sauna and a steam room. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7575 square feet (704 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 50 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center is a smoke-free property.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 704
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Snack bar/deli
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 7575
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 379
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Separate sitting area
- Pay movies
- Turndown service
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Shower only
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11:30 AM.
El Jardin Coffee Shop - This coffee shop specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
El Bohio - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Lobby Bar - This cocktail bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
El Cid Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and guests can order late night fare from 24-hour room service.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Sheraton Santiago Hotel and Convention Center Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CLP 9.652 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CLP 7240 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CLP 7240 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CLP 7240 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: CLP 7240 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.