Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double or Two Twins
Standard Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
- One King and One Sofa Bed
- Two Queen Beds
4-star family-friendly hotel in Santiago with an outdoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in Santiago, close to Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center, and Chilean National Zoo. Also nearby are Fantasilandia and Patio Bellavista.
Recreational amenities at Hotel Gen include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Gen features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a conference center, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a ski shuttle, and an area shuttle. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Hotel Gen is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 233
- Express check-in
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 30
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Chile will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 2 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.