Availability: Hotel Gen
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Santiago with an outdoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in Santiago, close to Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center, and Chilean National Zoo. Also nearby are Fantasilandia and Patio Bellavista.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Gen features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Gen Amenities
Hotel Gen features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a ski shuttle, and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Gen has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 233
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 30
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
La GRA - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine.
La VID - This wine bar serves light fare only.
Mana Cafe - This café serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Gen Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Sustainable Tourism Eco-certification Program (STEP) - 2 Stars, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.