Book your room at Crowne Plaza Santiago
King Leisure, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel in Santiago near Santa Lucia Hill
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center, Clinica Santa Maria, and Palacio de la Moneda. Also nearby are Santa Lucia Hill and San Cristobal Hill.
In addition to a restaurant, Crowne Plaza Santiago features an outdoor tennis court. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Santiago
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Crowne Plaza Santiago provides an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 16140 square feet (1500 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 50 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Crowne Plaza Santiago is a smoke-free property.
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 1500
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 16140
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 293
- Outdoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Crowne Plaza Santiago has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Trafalgar Bar - This bar specializes in Latin American cuisine. Happy hour is offered. Open daily
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis on site
- Sauna in spa
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Crowne Plaza Santiago
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Only service dogs are allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CLP 9480 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.