Book your room at Casaltura The Boutique Hostel
Twin Room With Shared Bathroom – Free Breakfast + Free InternetMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Single Room, Shared Bathroom – Free Breakfast + Free InternetMax Occupancy: 1 guest
One Bed in a mixed Dorm 6 people – Free Breakfast + Free InternetMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Twin Room With Private Bathroom (Non Ensuite) – Free Breakfast + Free InternetMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Santiago hostel in Santiago Center, walk to Santiago Town Square
Located in Santiago Center, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Mercado Central, Palacio de la Moneda, and Santiago Town Square. National History Museum and Museum of Contemporary Art are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hostel features 3 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and an arcade/game room are onsite.
All 19 shared rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and balconies. Other amenities available to guests include stovetops, premium bedding, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hostel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This Santiago hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
Casaltura The Boutique Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1911
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Shared/communal kitchen
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Casaltura The Boutique Hostel has 3 restaurants on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 18700 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.