Book your room at Bellas Artes Suites
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family-friendly Santiago aparthotel near Palacio de la Moneda
This family-friendly aparthotel is located in Santiago, close to Basilica de la Merced, Mercado Central, and Santa Lucia Hill. Also nearby are Forest Park and Municipal Theatre of Santiago.
In addition to a restaurant, Bellas Artes Suites features a business center. Other amenities include free self parking and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A business center is on site at this 3-star property. This family-friendly aparthotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Bellas Artes Suites is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Business center
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Bellas Artes Suites has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.