Please enter your travel dates.
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Jetted Tub
Resort-style lodging near Stanford University
Across from Stanford
This four-story Sheraton hotel is one block from downtown Palo Alto, across the street from Stanford University, and thirty minutes from San Jose International Airport.
This resort-style Palo Alto hotel has an outdoor pool with poolside restaurant, a sports bar, a fitness center, and a lush patio garden area with a koi pond and fountain.
This Sheraton hotel's guestrooms offer premium bedding, contemporary decor, oversized desks, and wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge). All rooms are nonsmoking.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Across the street from Stanford University, this hotel is within 12 miles of Paramount's Great America and the Intel Museum.
The Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel offers a restaurant, sports bar, outdoor pool, lush garden area with koi pond and fountain, complimentary fitness center, complimentary wireless Internet, and a 24-hour business center. This hotel offers 8,000 square feet of meeting space. All indoor areas are nonsmoking. Pets are permitted.
$14 per 24-hour period. Secured parking lot with in/out privileges.
$9 per 24-hour period. Secured parking lot with in/out privileges.
Fees do not include tax and are subject to change without prior notification.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Pool table
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
Poolside Grill - This casual restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, serving from a menu that includes egg dishes, sandwiches, and salads. During warm weather, patio doors open to the outdoor pool area.
Cardinal Clubroom Lounge - This bar is decorated with a Stanford sports motif and dark-wood furnishings, and serves a variety of spirits, beer, and wine.
The Sheraton Palo Alto Hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and a complimentary on-site fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 19.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
20% food and beverage discount
Reserve a room via this Web site and receive a 20% food and beverage discount at the Poolside Grill and Cardinal Lounge.
Room service and alcoholic beverages are not included.