Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed - No Refunds
- 1 king
Two Double Beds - No Refunds
- 2 double
Executive Room - One King Bed - Non Refundable
Executive Room - Two Double Beds - Non Refundable
Next door to Great America Theme Park
Work and play
This Santa Clara hotel is next to Great America, close to Levi's Stadium, home of the San Francisco 49ers, and one block from the Santa Clara Golf and Tennis Club.
Hilton Santa Clara offers multiple meeting rooms, 24-hour business center, a patio pool with spa tub, a fitness center, and complimentary high-speed Internet access in public areas.
Guestrooms at this Hilton hotel have views of the convention center or theme park, and offer high-speed Internet access, MP3-compatible radios, and 37-inch HDTVs. In-room massage is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Santa Clara offers a back patio with partially shaded pool, sun area, spa tub, and deck furniture. Also onsite, the fitness center has three stationary bicycles, one step machine, one cross-trainer, two treadmills, free weights, and a weight machine.
Meeting space totals 5,000 square feet. There is a 24-hour business center with copy service. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided in public areas. Pets are welcome.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7000
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Digital TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
La Fontana - Bistro-style restaurant. Mix of New American cuisine and Mediterranean Rivera-inspired dishes including seared balsamic glazed Chilean sea bass and rosemary-garlic roasted chicken. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Atrium Lounge - Bar area with leather couches, throw pillows, and TVs. Beer, wine, and spirits served. Free appetizers offered in the early evening. Open for lunch and dinner.
Coffee Bar - Featuring Starbucks, open for breakfast and lunch.
Hilton Santa Clara offers a pool, spa tub, and fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 60
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.