Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Queen Non-Smoking
- 2 queen
Executive Two Queens
Standard Two Queens
Near San Jose Airport, downtown San Jose, Convention Center, HP Pavilion, SCU
Near airport and downtown
Next door to San Jose Airport (with complimentary shuttle) and only 4 miles from downtown San Jose, San Jose Convention Center, HP Pavilion, and Santa Clara University. Central location to all of Silicon Valley
Steak, sushi, drinks
Diverse dining options featuring the acclaimed Spencer's steakhouse, the Sushi and Sake bar, espresso bar brewing Starbucks, breakfast at Sprigs, and the 2050 Lobby Bar & Lounge. Free warm cookie at check-in.
Largest rooms in Valley
Spread out in the largest guest rooms in Silicon Valley (450 sq ft), and wake up rejuvenated after sleeping on a Sweet Dreams® bed with down comforter and jumbo pillows. Balconies face the mountains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This large, contemporary hotel is in central Silicon Valley, about halfway between Santa Clara and downtown San Jose. A VTA light-rail station is two blocks away.
The Doubletree offers 48,000 square feet of flexible event space. Technology services include Webcasting, Microsoft NetMeeting for videoconferencing, teleconferencing, and on-site tech services and audiovisual staff. The self-service business center, open 24 hours, offers faxing, printing, copying, and computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharges).
The hotel's Club Max is a local hotspot, with live entertainment on weekends.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 505
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Room service
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 48000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4320
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - Prime, organic, aged, hand-cut steaks, along with chops and fresh seafood. Award-winning wine list with 300 selections, including 50 wines by the glass. Sommelier on staff. Lunch Monday–Friday, dinner nightly. Decor includes gleaming dark woods, vineyard paintings, framed wine labels.
Sprigs - Featuring a warm breakfast buffet and a variety of morning favorites.
Sushi Totoro - California-inspired sushi, fresh seafood from around the world. Japanese sakes. Located in lobby area.
Espresso Bar - Proudly brewing Starbucks coffee, offering an array of snacks all day including pastries, paninis, and bottled beverages. Open early morning until late evening.
Club Max - DJs, live bands, and dancing Friday and Saturday nights (cover charge, dress code). Pool table. Cocktails, beer, wine, appetizers.
2050 Lobby Lounge - Wine, beer, cocktails, light fare. Shares space with Sushi Totoro.
The heated outdoor pool is 57 feet long and 33 feet wide, with a depth of three feet at the shallow end and about eight feet at the deep end. The fitness center is open 24 hours.
The San Jose Municipal Golf Club, two miles from the hotel, has open fairways on flat terrain, ideal for golfers who prefer to walk the course. The Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club, five miles away, offers an 18-hole links-style course, a lighted driving range, a practice putting green, seven lighted tennis courts, a pro shop, locker rooms and shower facilities, and a restaurant. Tee times should be reserved well in advance.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 19 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Cleaning deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Room for Steak Promotion
Book a stay in a qualifying rate category and receive a $50 food credit at Spencers for Steaks and Chops, the Doubletree's acclaimed restaurant. Must book in a “Room for Steak” rate category to qualify. Credit must be used during stay. Credit does not apply to alcoholic beverages, tax, or gratuity.
Park and Away Promotion
Book a stay in a Park and Away rate category and receive a guestroom for one night and up to 7 nights' valet parking. Executive Level room includes up to 7 nights' valet parking and key access to the Private Concierge Service Floor and Lounge.
Must book in a Park and Away rate category to qualify. Additional nights' parking is $18 per night. Your car can be left before or after your stay.