Book your room at Omni San Francisco Hotel
Premier Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Premier Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Signature Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Signature Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, 1 King Bed (California)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in San Francisco (Financial District - Ferry Building) near Union Square
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco, walking distance from Wells Fargo History Museum and TransAmerica Pyramid. Also nearby are Union Square and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
In addition to a restaurant, Omni San Francisco Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, MP3 docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Omni San Francisco Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 362
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired internet access (14.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
I - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Omni San Francisco Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Deposit: USD 75 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.