Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Les Platanes
Sainte-Maxime residence on the waterfront
Situated near the beach in the city center, this residence is close to Les Cigales Beach, Nartelle Beach, and Guerrevieille Beach. Local attractions also include Saint Tropez Citadel and Sainte-Maxime Golf Club.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Pierre & Vacances R?sidence Les Platanes provides laundry facilities, a garden, and a library.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances R?sidence Les Platanes features a library, multilingual staff, and a garden. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This Sainte-Maxime residence also offers laundry facilities and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Air conditioning
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Saturday from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM (4 PM to 8 PM in Winter); Sunday hours are 9 AM to noon; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday hours are 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM. Wednesday hours are from 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM in Winter.
Guests planning to arrive outside of the posted check-in hours must notify the property in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.