Book your room at Holiday Inn Rotorua
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Rotorua with an outdoor pool
Situated in Rotorua, this luxury hotel is close to Rotorua Golf Club, Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve, and Te Puia New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute. Also nearby are Racing Rotorua and Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Rotorua features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Rotorua
In addition to an outdoor pool, Holiday Inn Rotorua provides a spa tub and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Holiday Inn Rotorua is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 60.5
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 29.90 NZD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired high-speed internet ( 10.20 NZD per hour )
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Chapman Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 10.20 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.