Availability: Gwendoline Court Motor Lodge
Standard Apartment, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Executive Apartment, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Rotorua hotel with free self parking
Situated in Rotorua, this hotel is close to Rotorua Golf Club, Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve, and Te Puia New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute. Also nearby are Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest and Springfield Golf Club.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Gwendoline Court Motor Lodge provides dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and free self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gwendoline Court Motor Lodge Amenities
Gwendoline Court Motor Lodge features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. 5 meeting rooms are available. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Gwendoline Court Motor Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours are asked to contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 15 and NZD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 15 per night
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.