Please enter your travel dates.
- One Single Bed
Comfort Single Room
- One Full Bed
Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
- Four Single Beds
Family-friendly hotel in Rome (Rome City Centre) near Diocletian Bath
This family-friendly hotel is located in Rome (Rome City Centre), close to Diocletian Bath, Teatro dell'Opera di Roma, and Teatro Ambra Jovinelli. Also nearby are Octagonal Hall and Palazzo Massimo alle Terme.
In addition to a bar/lounge, Yes Hotel provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to refrigerators and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, tour assistance, and 24-hour room service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Yes Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.