Availability: Days Inn Riviere-Du-Loup
Riviere Du Loup eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Cegep De Riviere-du-Loup, Grand Portage Regional Hospital, and Parc des Chutes.
Recreational amenities at Days Inn Riviere-Du-Loup include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Inn Riviere-Du-Loup Amenities
Days Inn Riviere-Du-Loup features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 2
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1970
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Days Inn Riviere-Du-Loup Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Canada will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 40
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.