Book your room at Hotel Holt
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel in Reykjavik near Hallgrimskirkja
Located in the city center of Reykjavik, this romantic hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Asgrimur Jonsson Collection, Parliament House, and Hallgrimskirkja. Also nearby are Laugavegur and Reykjavik City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Holt features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Holt is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Smoke-free property
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1965
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Gallery - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ISK 2.350 for adults and ISK 1800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 4000 per person (roundtrip)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.