Book your room at Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Junior Suite SuperiorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Waterfront hotel with an outdoor tennis court
This Saint-Paul hotel is located by the sea, nestled on the beach a short distance from Plage de L'Hermitage, Coco Beach, and Garden of Eden.
At Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles, hit the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Le Maloya.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles features an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities include a conference center and conference space. This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Free valet parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Maloya - This poolside buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Comptoir Sud - This restaurant serves lunch only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard, Visa Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 76
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 76 (from 6 to 17 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 114
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 114 (from 6 to 17 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.92 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.46 per night for guests aged 1-17 years old.
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.