Availability: Mercure Reims Parc des Expositions
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Reims hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Ruinart, St. Remi Basilica, and Pommery Castle. Also nearby are Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin and Piper-Heidsieck.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Reims Parc des Expositions features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Reims Parc des Expositions Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Rooftop terrace
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1974
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Les Vignobles - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Mercure Reims Parc des Expositions Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.8 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.