Availability: Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina
Guest Room One Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Business Room Breakfast Additional FeaturesMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Regina eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Dunlop Art Gallery, Saskatchewan Legislative Building, and Brandt Center. Also nearby are Cornwall Center and Globe Theater.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina features a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The Dining Room - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
The Victoria Tea Room - This café serves light fare only.
Monarch Lounge - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Essence Organic Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open select days. Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 19 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 15 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 5 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per room
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.