Availability: Hotel Rheinpark Rees
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel in Rees with a restaurant
Situated on the boardwalk, this hotel is close to Muehlenturm, Sculpture Park, and Wunderland Kalkar. Area attractions also include Market Square and St. Nicholas Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Rheinpark Rees features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Rheinpark Rees Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3970 square feet (369 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Rees hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2010.
Hotel Rheinpark Rees is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking nearby
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Year Built 2002
- Conference space size (feet) - 3970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 369
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant RheinArt - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Hotel Rheinpark Rees Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9,50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5,00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5,00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8,00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50,00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25,00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.