Book your room at Mercure George Hotel Reading
Classic Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel in Reading near Oracle
Situated in Reading, this hotel is close to Reading Central Library, Oracle, and Reading Abbey Ruins. Also nearby are University of Reading and John Lewis Reading.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure George Hotel Reading features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 4
- Year Built 1506
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( 7.99 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( 7.99 GBP per 24-hour period )
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
PREZZO - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
DICKENS BAR AND BRASSERIE - This brasserie specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night