Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Twin Room, Non Smoking
- 2 double
Classic Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- 1 king
4.5-star luxury hotel in Quito near Atahualpa Olympic Stadium
Situated in the business district, this luxury hotel is close to Quicentro Mall, Atahualpa Olympic Stadium, and Inaquito Mall. Also nearby are Botanical Garden of Quito and Guanquiltaqua Metropolitan Park.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Sheraton Quito Hotel features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a health club, Sheraton Quito Hotel features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sheraton Quito Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Total number of rooms - 136
- Number of floors - 11
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 300
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Year Built 1997
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3229
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Free parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Cooks - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Fragatas - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 18
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 1.50 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23.18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Sheraton Quito Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.