Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Lake View
- 1 king
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Courtyard View, Courtyard Area
- 2 double
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Lake View
- 2 double
4.5-star luxury apartment with an area shuttle in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre)
This luxury apartment is located in Queenstown (Queenstown City Centre), close to Queenstown Gardens, TSS Earnslaw Steamship, and Steamer Wharf. Also nearby are Lasseters Wharf Casino and Kiwi and Birdlife Park.
At Oaks Club Resort, recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center. The apartment also features an area shuttle and ski storage.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and coffee/tea makers, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with irons/ironing boards and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Oaks Club Resort features a sauna and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 km is available for guests. This luxury apartment also offers barbecue grills, ski storage, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Ski storage
- Tour assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving outside reception opening hours (7 AM - 8 PM), must inform the hotel at least 24 hours in advance in order to make arrangements.
Please note that this property charges a fixed percentage fee on credit and debit card transactions. For details, please contact the hotel using the number provided in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: NZD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 44.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Apartment property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.