Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Trois Domaines
Family-friendly slopeside fun with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Ax-les-Thermes apartment offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Ax 3 Domaines Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Plateau de Beille Ski Resort and Gorges de la Frau.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Trois Domaines makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room, ski passes, and a health club.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the apartment's facilities like a health club, a steam room, and a sauna.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2012.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
Recreational amenities at the apartment include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Trois Domaines
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM; Friday hours are 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 10 PM; Saturday hours are 7:30 AM to 10 PM; Sunday hours are 8 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per stay