Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Trois Domaines
Family-friendly slopeside fun with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this Ax-les-Thermes residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Ax 3 Domaines Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Plateau de Beille Ski Resort and Gorges de la Frau.
With direct access to the slopes, Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Trois Domaines makes guests feel at home with amenities like a steam room, ski passes, and a health club.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Residence Les Trois Domaines
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a health club, a steam room, and a sauna.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2012.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 53
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking nearby
- Ski passes available
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per day )
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Monday through Thursday from 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM; Friday hours are 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 10 PM; Saturday hours are 7:30 AM to 10 PM; Sunday hours are 8 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7:30 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per stay