Book your room at Les Jardins de Ramel
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly ski residence with a restaurant
Within easy reach of the slopes, this Bagneres-de-Luchon residence is in the mountains, just minutes from Luchon Golf Club and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Regional attractions also include Peyragudes and Val-Louron.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Les Jardins de Ramel include ski storage and ski passes.
LCD televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Les Jardins de Ramel helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Year Built 2007
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Les Jardins de Ramel has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Les Jardins de Ramel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Monday through Friday from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 6 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to 8 PM; Sunday hours are 9 AM to noon and 2 PM to 5 PM.
Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours should contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 5 per person, per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 37.00 per apartment (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay