Availability: Rodd Charlottetown
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Charlottetown romantic hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Charlottetown, this romantic hotel is close to Confederation Court Mall, Confederation Centre of the Arts, and The Guild. Also nearby are The Mack and Province House National.
In addition to a restaurant, Rodd Charlottetown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rodd Charlottetown Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Rodd Charlottetown provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1932
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking (limited spaces)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
Rodd Charlottetown has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Rodd Charlottetown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 19 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.